This is Agent Leland Turbo. I have a flash transmission for Agent Finn McMissile.
我是探員利蘭·超動力。緊急呼叫探員芬恩·麥導彈。
Finn, my cover's been compromised. Everything's gone pear-shaped.
芬恩,我的身份已經暴露,局面已失控。
You won't believe what I found out here.
你猜我在這兒發現了什么?
This is bigger than anything we've ever seen, and no one even knows it exists.
我們從來沒見過這么大的東西,甚至沒人知道有這種東西存在。
Finn, I need backup, but don't call the cavalry, it could blow the operation.
芬恩,我需要支援,不過別聯絡裝甲部隊,會把行動搞砸的。
And be careful. It's not safe out here. Let's go.
你要小心,這里現在不安全。
Transmitting my grids now. Good luck.
這就把我的方位傳送給你,祝你好運。
All right, buddy, we're here. Right where you paid me to bring you.
好了,兄弟,我們到了。就是你雇我帶你來的地方。
Question is, why? -I'm looking for a car. -A car? Ha!
不過你來這兒干嘛?-我要找一輛車。-一輛車?哈!
Hey, pal, you can't get any further away from land than out here. -Exactly where I want to be.
嘿,伙計,這是離陸地最遠的地方了。-這就是我要來的地方。
I got news for you, buddy. There's nobody out here but us.
我告訴你吧,這地方除了咱倆就沒別人。
What are you doing out here? -What does it look like, genius? I'm crabbing.
你在這里干什么?-我還能干什么,老大?我是捕蟹船耶。
Well, turn around and go back where you came from. -Yeah, and who's gonna make me?
那就調頭,從哪兒來回哪兒去。-憑什么,我看誰敢趕我?
All right. All right. Don't get your prop in a twist.
行了,行了,把你的新式武器收起來吧。
What a jerk. Sorry, buddy. Looks like it's the end of the line. Buddy?
真過分!抱歉朋友,看來這就是終點站了。人呢?