Ah, this is so nice. - I can't tell you how good it is to be here alone, just the two of us, finally.
啊,這里可真美。-我們能獨自呆著感覺真好,總算可以過二人世界了。
You and me. -Ahem! Good evening. - Oh! - My name is Mater, and I'll be your waiter.
你和我 - 嗯哼!晚上好。- 哦!- 我叫脫線,是你們的服務生。
Mater the waiter. That's funny right there. -Mater? You work here?
脫線服務生,真好玩。脫線?你在這兒上班?

Yeah, I work here. What'd you think? I just snuck in here when nobody was looking and pretended to be your waiter so I could hang out with you?
是啊,我在這兒上班,不然你以為呢?我趁人不備偷偷溜進來,假扮成你們的服務生來跟你一起玩?
Oh, yeah. How ridiculous would that be?
哦,也是,那多可笑呀是吧?
Can I start you two lovebirds off with a couple of drinks?
你們兩個小情侶要點飲料嗎?
Yes. I'll have my usual. - You know what? I am gonna have that, too. -Uh... Right. Your usual.
好的,我就喝平常喝的 - 這樣好不好?我也要那個。-呃…對,你常喝的。
Thanks, man. - Grazie, Guido. -Guido, what's McQueen's usual? -How should I know?
多謝,伙計 - 謝謝,圭多。-圭多,麥坤常喝的是什么飲料?-我怎么知道?(意大利語)
- Perfect. Give me two of them. - Quiet! My program's on.
- 好極了,來兩杯 - 安靜!我的節目開始了。
Tonight on the Mel Dorado Show... His story gripped the world.
今夜,來到梅爾·多拉真人秀的是…他的故事全球矚目。
Oil billionaire Miles Axlerod, in an attempt to become the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS,
石油大亨,億萬富翁麥爾斯·艾克斯勒洛德力圖成為不使用GPS進行環球航行的第一車,
ironically ran out of gas, and found himself trapped in the wild.
諷刺的是,他耗盡燃油,身陷荒野。
Feared dead, he emerged 36 days later, running on a fuel he distilled himself from the natural elements!
36天后從死亡邊緣生還,依靠他從自然界中提取的燃料發動了自己。
Since then, he's sold his oil fortune, converted himself from a gas-guzzler into an electric car
此后,他就賣掉了石油公司,自己從油老虎搖身一變為電動車,
and has devoted his life to finding a renewable, clean-burning fuel.
并獻身于尋找可再生清潔燃料的事業。
Now he claims to have done it with his allinol.
如今他宣稱他的聚合油公司已經完成這一使命。
And to show the world what his new super fuel can do he's created a racing competition like no other,
并向全世界展示他的超級燃料的威力,他舉辦了一項史無前例的賽車錦標賽,
inviting the greatest champions from around the globe to battle in the first ever World Grand Prix.
邀請世界各地最偉大的冠軍選手在首輪國際大獎賽中一爭高下。
Welcome, Sir Miles Axlerod. -Thank you, Mel. It is very very good to be here. Listen to me.
熱烈歡迎,麥爾斯·艾克斯勒洛德爵士。-謝謝,梅爾,很高興上節目,請聽我說。
Big oil. It costs a fortune. Pollution is getting worse.
大量使用石油,耗資巨大,加劇污染。
I mean, come on, it's a fossil fuel. "Fossil," as in dead dinosaurs. And we all know what happened to them.
它是化石燃料,什么叫化石?就像滅絕的恐龍。我們都知道它們是怎么滅絕的。
Alternative energy is the future. Trust me, Mel.
新能源是未來的趨勢,相信我,梅爾。
After seeing allinol in action at the World Grand Prix, nobody will ever go back to gasoline again.
凡是看過聚合油在國際大獎賽上的表現的人絕不會再回去用汽油了。
What happened to the dinosaurs, now?
那恐龍到底是怎么滅絕的呢?
And on satellite, a World Grand Prix competitor and one of the fastest cars in the world, Francesco Bernoulli.
現在衛星連線一位大獎賽的參賽選手,世界上最快的車之一,弗朗西斯科·伯努利。
It is an honor, Signore Dorado, for you. - Why not invite Lightning McQueen?
真榮幸,多拉先生對你愛說你真榮幸。-為什么沒邀請閃電麥坤?
Of course we invited him, but apparently after his very long racing season he is taking some time off to rest.
當然邀請了,但顯然,經過了這么長的賽季之后他想休息休息。
The Lightning McQueen would not have a chance against Francesco.
閃電麥坤不會有機會贏弗朗西斯科的。
I can go over 300 kilometers an hour. In miles, that is like...way faster than McQueen.
我每小時可以跑300公里。換算成英里就是…總之比麥坤快多了。
Let's go to the phones. Baltimore, Maryland, you're on the air.
我們來進行電話連線。馬里蘭州巴爾的摩的聽眾,你的電話接通了。
Am I on? Hello? - You're on. Go ahead. - Hello? - Go ahead. Let's go to Radiator Springs. You're on, caller.
真的嗎?你好?- 是的,請講話。- 你好?- 請說。我們來接通油車水鎮的電話。這位聽眾,你已經打進來了。
Yeah, that Italian feller you got on there can't talk that way about Lightning McQueen.
你們弄來的那個意大利家伙不許這樣亂講閃電麥坤。
He's the best race car in the whole wide world.
他是全世界跑得最快的賽車。