Emily Emily
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉…
Nope.
不是她
She's not with us. -We've come for her things.
不用找她了,她沒跟來 我們來拿她的東西
Where is she?
她在哪里?
She's in hiding. She's humiliated. She doesn't want to see you again.
她躲起來了,因為她很丟臉 這輩子都不想再見到你
We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily,monkey.
很遺憾你們兩個鬧成這樣 兔崽子
But I think you're absolutely delicious!
不過你實在是秀色可餐
Excuse me, I'm standing right here.
抱歉,我人還站在這里
Oh,yes. There you are.
是啊,陰魂不散
Hurry up! Get some! There's a whole cart outside.
大家動作快,外面還有一車
Goodbye,Geller.
再見了,蓋勒
Now,hold on. Hold on.
等一下…
Your daughter and I are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon.
令媛跟我今晚預定去度蜜月
Tell her I'll be at that airport, and I hope she will too.
請你們轉告她,我會去機場 我希望她也會去
I said Rachel's name, but it didn't mean anything.She's just a friend.
我是說成瑞秋的名字 但這只是無心之過,她不過是我的朋友
Tell Emily I love her and...I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
就這樣,請轉告艾蜜莉 我愛她 我只想跟她共度余生
Please,promise me that you'll tell her that.
請保證你們一定會轉告她
All right,I'll tell her.
我會告訴她,
Come on,bugger face!
走吧,臭婆娘
Call me.
打電話給我
You spend your life in the bathroom. Why do you never go out the window?
你也一天到晚待在廁所 怎么就不會從窗戶滾蛋