I'm sorry things aren't working out.
抱歉,事情竟然出狀況
It could be better. It'll be okay,right?
的確不太妙,不過會解決的
Oh,yeah! Of course. She'll get over this.
當然,她不會放在心上
So you said my name.
你脫口說出我的名字又如何
You just said it because you saw me there.
不過是因為你剛好看到我
If you'd seen a circus freak, you would've said:"l take thee,Circus Freak."
如果你是看到怪胎 也會說:我娶你,怪胎
It didn't mean anything. It's a mistake.
根本沒有別的意思 只是無心之過
It didn't mean anything. Right?
沒有別的意思,對吧?
Oh,no! Of course it didn't mean anything.
當然沒有
I can understand why Emily thought it meant something...
但是我明白艾蜜莉為何誤會
...because it was you.
因為這剛好是你的名字
But it absolutely didn't. It didn't! It didn't!
沒錯, 其實沒有意義,真的沒有
The band's ready for your first dance with Emily.
羅斯,樂隊正在 等你跟艾蜜莉開舞
Oh! The band's ready!
樂隊準備好了
We've got to do what the band says. I don't care about the stupid band!
我們最好聽樂隊的話 我才不在乎哩
You spit on me,man!
你口水噴到我了
I'm sorry.
對不起
Emily is taking kind of a long time.
艾蜜莉也進去太久了吧
When I locked myself up at my wedding......I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
我結婚時也躲在廁所不出來,不過那是因為我要撬開窗戶
Get the hell out of there. You know?
我一心想要逃出去
I'm coming in!
艾蜜莉,艾蜜莉,我要進去了
Oh,look at that. Same thing.
你看,同一招