I hope you don't take this the wrong way...
希望你別誤會
...but I know we had plans to meet up tonight.
我知道我們今晚約了要見面
I'm worried about what it might do to our friendship.
但是我擔心以后做不成朋友
I know.
我明白
How could we have let this happen? -Seven times!
我們怎么這么不小心 還不小心了七次
You know,look. We were away. In a foreign,romantic country.
你知道,我們人在國外,又是浪漫的異鄉
I blame London.
都怪倫敦不好
Bad London!
壞倫敦
So look...while we're still in London, we can keep doing it,right?
既然我們還在倫敦 就可以繼續,對不對?
Well,I don't see that we have a choice.
看來我們別無選擇
But when we're back home, we don't do it.
但是我們回去就得停止
Only here.
只有這里例外
You know,I saw a wine cellar downstairs.
我看到樓下有酒窖
I'll meet you there in two minutes.
我兩分鐘后下去找你 好
Mon? I gotta ask you something.
我有事情要問你
Now?
現在?
Ross said my name. I can't just pretend it didn't happen.
羅斯剛剛說出我的名字 我不能假裝沒聽到吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Monica,what should I do?
摩妮卡,我該怎么辦?
Just do the right thing.
不要行差踏錯就行了
What?
什么?
Tow the line! Thread the needle! Think outside the box!
聽天由命,努力爭取 不要死心眼
I'll talk to Ross about what he thinks it meant.
等等,我要問羅斯 他是什么意思
Wait! Rachel,no.
瑞秋,
He's married.Married. If you don't realize that, I can't help you.
他結婚了,結婚了,要是你還不懂,我也沒法幫你
Okay. You're right. You're right. You can't help me.
你說得對,你說得對,你幫不了我