What we did last night was -Stupid.
昨晚的事真是… 愚蠢
Totally crazy, stupid.
既夸張又愚蠢
What were we thinking?
我們在想什么?
I'm coming over tonight though, right?
我晚上去找你,好嗎?
Definitely.
當然好
Friends,family...we are gathered to celebrate...the joyous union of Ross and Emily.
各位親朋好友,我們今天齊聚一堂 慶祝羅斯與艾蜜莉締結良緣
May the happiness of today be with them always. ...
愿今朝的幸福永遠與他們同在
Now,Emily,repeat after me.
艾蜜莉,跟我復述
l,Emily... -l,Emily... take thee,Ross... -...take thee,Ross....
我,艾蜜莉…嫁給你,羅斯…
as my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...till death parts us.
做我合法的丈夫 無論貧病,至死不渝
As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...until death parts us.
做我合法的丈夫 無論貧病,至死不渝
Now,Ross. Repeat after me.
羅斯 跟我復述
I,Ross... I,Ross...take thee,Emily...
我,羅斯… 迎娶你,艾蜜莉…
...take thee,Rachel
迎娶你,瑞秋…
Emily.
艾蜜莉
Emily.
艾蜜莉
Shall I go on?
還要繼續嗎?