Do something.Something.
想辦法,辦法
Have you seen Monica? -I'm not seeing Monica!
你有看見摩妮卡嗎? 我沒有在跟摩妮卡交往
What? -What?
什么? 啥?
We gotta find her. Rachel's coming to tell Ross she loves him.
我們得找到她 菲比說瑞秋要來向羅斯表白
Oh,my God! -I know. Do you know where Monica is?
天哪 沒錯,所以要找到摩妮卡 你知道她在哪里嗎?
No. What's with the third degree? Why not just shine a light in my eyes?
不知道!你在逼問什么? 干脆拿燈照我的眼睛算了
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
It's like a fairyland.
跟仙境一樣
I know. It's horrible,isn't it?
是啊,很恐怖吧?
I love it. I only hope my wedding looks this good.
我好喜歡 希望我的婚禮也能這么美
I just hope -You can let some of them go by.
我覺得… 有些話就別接了
Start looking out for Rachel.
開始注意瑞秋
I'll cover the front door. You watch that big hole.
我守前門 你守后面那個大洞
And I got Chandler covering Ross.
羅斯那里有錢德顧著
Why would I care where Chandler is?
我干嘛管錢德在哪里?
You know...sometimes I don't even like Chandler.
有的時候我根本不喜歡錢德
Okay.
好