Where the hell have you been?
你死哪去了?
I spent the night out. I met this cute bridesmaid. She is so...
我沒回來睡 我認識了可愛的伴娘,她好…
I don't want to hear it!
我不想聽
Pheebs,you know you're still my number-one girl.
菲比,我最喜歡的還是你
No. No. We have an emergency. Rachel's coming to London.
不,出事了,瑞秋跑去倫敦了
Great!
太好了
No,it's not great. She's coming to tell Ross that she loves him.
一點也不好 她要去告訴羅斯她愛他
But he loves Emily.
但是羅斯愛艾蜜莉
I know that!
我知道
You have to stop her. She's going to ruin the wedding.
你得阻止她,她會破壞婚禮
Okay.
好
All right,so -Hold on,hold on.
所以… 等等
Rachel coming.
瑞秋來了
Do...something. ..
想…辦法
I've done my part,okay?
我該做的都做了
It's your responsibility now. The burden is off me.
現在該你負責 我卸下這個責任了
Right? -Right.
對吧? 對
So tell me about this girl.
說說這個伴娘吧