I was laughing.
我有笑啊
Out loud?
有笑出聲嗎?
I didn't want everyone to think I was stupid.
我不想讓別人覺得我很白癡
So how are you?
你好嗎?
My mother's driving me crazy. But Ross is getting married. I'm happy.
我媽快把我逼瘋了 但是我很替羅斯高興
I'm not going to let anything spoil that.
我不會讓任何人掃我的興
I just want to say that Ross is a wonderful young man.
我只想說羅斯真是個好青年
Thanks. We like him.
謝謝,我們都喜歡他
My God! You must have been a teenager when you had him.
天哪,你生他時一定才十幾歲
There's no way in hell I'm paying for it.
我絕對不會付錢
Look,we're down to just one point.
好,我只問一件事
Could we please just settle it after the wedding?
能不能婚禮后再解決?
Fine,but I'm not paying for your wine cellar...
好,但我絕不付酒窖的錢
...you thieving, would-be-speaking- German-if-it-weren't-for-us, cheap little man!
靠美國才沒被德國殖民的小人
The guy was hammered. There's no way you look like Ross' mother.
那家伙真糊涂 你怎么可能像羅斯的媽
Then why would he say it? -Because he's crazy!
那他為何會認錯? 因為他瘋了
He came up to me earlier and thanked me for my very moving performance in Titanic.
之前他還謝謝我 在“鐵達尼號”里演得很棒
My mother's right. I'll never get married.
我媽說得對,我嫁不出去了
You know what,that is
這么說就…
Who wouldn't want you?
誰不想要你?
Please! I'm a single mom with a 30-year-old son.
拜托 我是個兒子30歲的單親媽媽