We're excited that Ross and Emily are getting married at Montgomery Hall.
很高興羅斯和艾蜜莉 要在蒙哥馬利禮堂結婚
To think,my friend getting married in Monty Hall.
我朋友要在“蒙帝霍爾”結婚 (霍爾字同禮堂)
Come on,Monty Hall!
拜托,蒙帝霍爾啊
Let's Make a Deal. Come on,you people!
“大家來挑戰”主持人啊 笑一下吧
All right,forget it. Congratulations,Ross and Emily.
算了,恭喜 羅斯和艾蜜莉
Best man number two,Joey Tribbiani.
伴?二號,喬伊崔比亞尼
I'm not good with the jokes like Chandler here.
我沒錢德那么會說笑話
Congratulations to the happy couple.
我只想說恭喜這對幸福的新人
I first met Ross in this coffeehouse back home.
我在我家附近咖啡館認識羅斯
Home.
家
New York City.
紐約市…
Where everybody knows my name.
在那里大家都認識我
Anyway...
總之...
...I love you guys.
我愛你們
But not as much as I love America.
但是我更愛美國
Can we please go home now?
我們回家了好不好?
Are you going home?
你要回去了?
I was hoping to get to know you better.
我正想進一步了解你
I'm not going anywhere,sweetheart.
美人,我哪兒也不去