Darling,the Gellers.
老婆,是蓋勒家的人
Darling,it's the Gellers.
老婆,是親家
She's very self-involved. I should never have married her.
她只想著自己,我不該娶她的
It's the Gellers. -Where?
你說什么?是蓋勒家的人 在哪里?
That's one and that's another one.
那邊一個,那邊一個
Lovely to meet you.
很高興認識你們
Nice of you to offer to pay for half the wedding.
謝謝你們出一半的錢
The hell with tradition. We're happy to do it.
不客氣,去他的習俗 我們很樂意
We know how expensive weddings can be.
我們知道結(jié)個婚有多花錢
Besides,this may be the only wedding we get to throw.
而且以后可能就沒機會了
A joke that's funny in all countries.
真是個世界通行的笑話
Sir?
您要嗎?
What's in it? -Goat cheese,watercress and pancetta.
里面包什么? 羊酪、水田芥和培根
That's not food.
這能吃嗎?
Everything's different here. I want to go home.
這里的東西都不一樣 我想回家
I miss my family,the coffeehouse.
我想念我的家人,想念咖啡館
I can't even remember what Phoebe looks like!
我連菲比的長相都不記得了
It's been three days.
我們才來3天
Okay,you're just homesick.
你只是想家了
Would you just try to relax and just enjoy yourself?
放輕松,好好玩就對了
You're different here too.
連你都變了
You're mean in England!
你在英國好壞