Do you remember where the duck food is?
菲比 怎樣?你記得飼料在哪里嗎?
In the guys' apartment, under the sink. Why?
記得,在男生那邊的水槽下面 怎么了?
Because I'm going to London.
因為我要去倫敦
What? What do you mean?
什么?什么叫你要去倫敦?
I have to tell Ross I love him.
我得告訴羅斯我愛他
Take care and don't have the babies till I get back.
保重,等我回來再生
But what about all the finding-his-flaws stuff we've been doing?
那我們想了半天他的缺點呢?
Yeah,that didn't work.
沒用
You can't go. Ross loves Emily.
你不能去,羅斯愛的是艾蜜莉
I know,but I have to tell him how I feel.
我知道 但我得告訴他我的感覺
He deserves all the information to make an informed decision.
他應該知道所有狀況 好做出知道狀況的決定
You're going because you hope he'll say:
才怪,你去是希望他說
"l love you too. Forget the British chippy."
“我也愛你” “別理那個英國妹了”
You think he will?
你覺得他會嗎?
No,because he's in love with the British chippy!
不會,因為他愛那個英國妹
You're just gonna mess with his head and ruin his wedding.
你去了只會把他搞亂 毀了他的婚禮
It's too late! You missed your chance.
太遲了,你錯過機會了
I'm sorry. This must be hard.
抱歉,你一定很難受
But it's over.
但已經結束了
No,it's not over until someone says,"l do."
不,有人說“我愿意” 才算結束
I do! I do!
我愿意!我愿意…
Like I can really chase you. I'm carrying a litter!
誰追得上你,我懷了一窩豬仔