Why have you brought me here?
你帶我來這里干什么?
You'll see.
等著瞧
This wedding won't happen.
我們不會結婚了
Ross.
羅斯
But imagine a lot more lights...
好,但想像更多燈火
...and fewer bricks...and flowers and candles.
少一點磚瓦, 還有鮮花蠟燭
And the musicians can go over here.
樂隊可以擺在這里
The chairs can face this way and
椅子可以朝這邊,然后…
You go.
你講
But if you don't love this, we'll do it any other place or time.
不過要是你不喜歡 我們就改時間改地點
Really,it's fine.
真的沒關系
Whatever you want.
你高興就好
It's perfect.
這樣很完美
And,I don't know,if it rains
我不知道,要是下雨…
Then we'll get wet.
那就淋濕吧
I don't even have a date.
我連男朋友都沒有