I understand you had a talk with Emily.
聽說你和艾蜜莉談過
Yes,I did.
沒錯
And you are welcome.
不客氣
Am l?
是嗎?
Was it your idea to postpone the wedding?
是你提議把婚期延后的?
I'm going to the bathroom. -Wait up!
我要上廁所 等我
Since you're the fix-it lady, here's a pickle:
既然你這么會解決問題 問題來了
What do you do when the bride says she doesn't want the wedding at all?
當新娘說她不想結婚時 你怎么辦?
She said that? Why?
她這么說? 對 為什么?
I don't know. I said it was stupid to put off the wedding...
我不知道 我說為了禮堂被拆就延期很蠢
...and she,like,flipped out.
她就捉狂了
Oh,my God! You're even dumber than I am.
天哪,你比我還笨
Excuse me?
什么?
How long have you been planning this wedding?
你籌備這次婚禮多久了?
I don't know. A month?
不曉得,1個月吧
Emily's probably been planning it since she was 5.
艾蜜莉可能從5歲就在計劃了
Ever since the first time she hung a pillowcase from her head.
從她第一次把枕頭套 披在頭上開始
That's what we did.
女生都這樣
We dreamed about the perfect wedding.
我們夢想辦一場完美的婚禮
In the perfect place.
在一個完美的場地
With the perfect four-tiered wedding cake.
有一個完美的四層結婚蛋糕
With the little people on top.
上面有小人偶
But the most important part...
但最重要的...
...is that we had the perfect guy... ...
是有個完美的男人
...who understood just how important all that stuff was.
了解這一切對我們有多重要
I had no idea.
我都不知道
That pillowcase thing,I thought you were doing The Flying Nun.
我以為你披枕頭套 是在學“快樂的修女”
Sometimes we were.
有時候是啦
Come on.
別哭了
Help me figure out what to do.
幫我想想辦法