I spoke to your dad, and you know what?
我跟你爸談過,你猜怎樣?
He thinks we can find a new hall.
他覺得可以另外找到場地
We don't have to. -You found a place?
不必了 你找到地方了?
No,but Monica and I were talking...
沒有,但摩妮卡和我討論過
...and I was so upset about the hall being knocked down...
我為了禮堂被拆的事很煩
...and she suggested we put the wedding off for a bit.
結果她建議把婚期延后
She said what?
她說什么?
If I won't be happy with somewhere we'd find in a day...
如果我不喜歡臨時找個地方
...we should postpone it.
我們就應該延期
Postpone it.
延期
Do you think Monica realizes how much our parents spent on this?
你覺得摩妮卡知道 我們爸媽花了多少錢嗎?
Do you think my sister's teeny, tiny,little brain comprehends...
你覺得我妹的小腦袋能理解
...that people took time out of their lives...
大家特地挪出時間
...to fly thousands of miles to be here?
大老遠飛來這里嗎?
This isn't right.
這么做是不對的
I realize that people are gonna be disappointed.
我知道大家會失望
But I'm sure they'll come back.
但他們下次一定會再來
I can't ask people to do that. Would you?
我不能叫人家這么做,你會嗎
Don't you point your pants at me!
別拿你的褲子指著我
We have no choice.
我們別無選擇
Anywhere half-decent will have been booked.
像樣一點的場地一定沒空檔
Don't you understand? This is our wedding!
你不懂嗎?這是我們的婚禮
Postponing it is not an option. This is when we're getting married.
我只知道延期是不可能的 要結就現在結
You're saying it's now or never? -I'm saying it's now.
意思是否則就不結羅? 不,我是說現在就結
Or? -There's no "or" in mine!
否則呢? 我沒說否則
What is wrong with these pants?
這條褲子是怎么搞的?
It's not the pants. It's you who's backwards.
不是褲子,是你本末倒置
If you don't understand how important this is to me...
要是你不懂這件事對我多重要
...perhaps we shouldn't marry at all!
或許我們根本不該結婚
Emily,no! Wait,stop! Emily,please
艾蜜莉,等一下,別走