Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said you were embarrassing me.
我才抱歉 我不該說你丟我的臉
That wasn't cool.
那樣很過份
If it makes you feel any better, I've had a really lousy day.
如果你會高興一點 我今天過得很悲慘
Me too.
我也是
Yeah? -No!
真的? 才怪
I had the best day ever!
我玩得超過癮的
Dude,check this out!
你看
Tell my friend you like my hat.
告訴我朋友你喜歡我的帽子
What's your friend's name? -Chandler.
好,你朋友叫什么? 錢德
Hi,Chandler.
錢德你好
That's -That's Fergie,baby!
那不是… 那是佛姬,寶貝
Joey says you don't like his hat, but I think it's kind of dashing.
喬伊說你不喜歡他的帽子 但我覺得蠻時髦的
So I hear you're single now.
聽說你恢復單身了
Yeah,I don't like the hat that much. -Okay.
我對帽子沒喜歡到那個程度
When did you? How?
你什么時候… 怎么會…
I was trying to get to Buckingham Palace.
我想去白金漢宮
So I'm in my map and
就進入地圖,然后…