What are you in the market for? Scarves,souvenir postcards....
想買什么?有圍巾、明信片…
Check this out!
你看
That's the stuff! What do you think?
這個就對了,你覺得呢?
I won't need that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
我不必買印著 “與笨蛋同行”的衣服了
Well,I like it. Here you go.
我喜歡,錢給你
You're not really buying that. Haven't you embarrassed me enough?
你不是來真的吧 你丟我的臉丟得還不夠嗎?
Oh,I embarrass you?
我丟你的臉?
How can I answer when I'm pretending I don't know you?
我假裝不認識你,無法回答
He's just jealous. All Londoners wear them.
他是在嫉妒,倫敦人都在戴
Really? Then how come no one here anywhere is wearing one?
是嗎?那這里怎么沒人戴?
They're all tourists.
他們都是觀光客
If you insist on wearing that in public...
如果你要當街戴著那頂帽子
...you're gonna spend the afternoon all by yourself.
下午你就自己去逛
If you make me choose between you and the hat,I choose the hat.
如果要在你和帽子之間做選擇 我選擇帽子
Good choice. -Thanks.
夠英明 謝了
That's it! I'm out of here. I won't be embarrassed any more.
夠了,我要走了 我不想再丟臉了
How are you doing? Joey Tribbiani,America.
你好,喬伊崔比亞尼,美國人