Don't worry,you'll find some place to get married.
放心,你們會找到場地的
Sorry. Lucky this dress is red.
抱歉,幸好紅色沾血看不見
We can't find another place.
不可能找得到場地
Then we can't have the wedding.
婚結不成了
I've ordered chicken,and salad, and cake for a 150.
我訂了一百五十人份的雞肉 沙拉和蛋糕
What should be the most wonderfull day of my life...is rapidly turning into just Sunday with a spectacular amount of food.
一生中最快樂的日子變成被食物淹死的星期天
You're gonna find a place.
你們會找到場地的
But even if,God forbid,you didn't, so you postpone the wedding.
就算找不到,那就延期嘛
Is that really so bad?
有那么糟糕嗎?
Think about it. You could take all the time your needed to get everything that you want.
你想想,你可以籌備得很完整
You could have tulips. You could have salmon.
你可以訂到郁金香…和鮭魚
Salmon.
鮭魚喔
I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world.
延期確實死不了
Oh,thank you.
謝謝你
Look,either way you're gonna get married. You're gonna be happy.
總之你都會結婚,都會幸福
My mom's gonna like you better than me.
我媽都會比較喜歡你
Oh,God. She has told you that already,didn't she?
天哪,她已經這么說了對吧?