Chandler,do something!
錢德,做點動作
Do something! -I am. I'm ignoring you.
做動作啊 我有啊,我在不理你
I'll be the on-camera guy.
好吧,我來上鏡頭
All right. First stop...Westminster Abbey.
好,第一站西敏寺
What is that?
那是什么?
That's London,baby!
倫敦啊,寶貝
All right,the hotel's here.
好,飯店在這里…
Wait.
等一下
We want to go
不對,我們要去…
I know.
我知道了
I'm gonna have to go into the map.
我得進入地圖里
If you see a little version of me in there,kill it!
要是里面有個小錢德,殺了它
I got it.
我知道了
Here we go!
走吧
We're not gonna have to walk this way the entire time,are we?
我們不是要這樣逛大街吧?
Man,you made me lose it!
你害我又亂了啦