Hey,guys.
我來了
Thanks again for last night. What a great party.
謝謝你,派對辦得很棒
The guys from work had a blast.
博物館那伙人玩得很爽
One of them had never been to a bachelor party before.
其中有一個沒參加過單身派對
Another one had never been to a party before.
另一個沒參加過派對
So that wedding ring.
那個結婚戒指
Man,that is nice. -Yeah,right?
可真漂亮 漂亮吧
I might pick one of those babies up for myself.
我也想買一個
Where might one get one of those?
要去哪里買?
When my grandmother first came to this country...that ring and the clothes on her back were all she had with her.
那個戒指? 我奶奶剛來到這個國家時全身上下只有那只戒指 和一小包衣服
So you might say that the ring is irreplaceable.
所以那只戒指可說是無可取代
Absolutely. It's been in my family for generations.
當然,它是我家的傳家寶
Every bride who's worn it has lived a long and happy life.
每個戴上它的新娘 都能幸福到老
So you might say it's a magic ring.
所以簡直算是一只魔戒
Yeah,the stripper stole it.
被脫衣舞娘偷了
What?
什么?
What did you just -I think I heard what he said.
你剛才說… 我想我聽到了
I believe it was, "The stripper stole the ring."
應該是說… “被脫衣舞娘偷了”
My ring? My wedding ring?
偷了我的戒指?我的結婚戒指?
The stripper stole my wedding ring?
脫衣舞娘偷了我的結婚戒指?
How could this happen?
怎么會這樣?
It all started when you said, "Joey,you be my best man!"
原因就在于你說了 “喬伊,你來當我的伴?吧”