Hi,guys. -Hi,Phoebe.
你們兩個 菲比
I wanted to apologize if I seemed a tad edgy yesterday at my shower.
我想說聲抱歉 我昨天在送禮會上似乎兇了點
Just the hormones.
荷爾蒙作崇
No,we -Hormones.
別這樣,我們… 荷爾蒙嘛
I wanted to say thank you. It was so sweet.
謝謝你們,你們真有心
You seem to be doing much better.
你似乎好多了,太好了
How are things going? -Good.
你現(xiàn)在怎樣? 很好
Everything's been about me lately. So what's happening with you?
最近的注意力都在我 你們呢?
We were just talking about me not going to Ross' wedding.
我們正在說 我不去參加羅斯的婚禮
It just might be too hard, given the history and all that.
有那段過往 我可能很難面對
This reminds me of the time when I lived on the street.
這讓我想起當年流落街頭時
This guy offered to buy me food if I slept with him.
有人說我陪他上床就請我吃飯
How is this like that?
這兩件事哪里像?
Well,let's see. It's not really like that.
我想想…的確不像
Because that was an actual problem.
因為那才算是問題
And yours is just a bunch of high-school crap...that nobody really gives!
你這只是高中女生無病呻吟,沒人在乎
I'm sorry. I just thought
抱歉,我只是…
Here come the water works.
淚眼攻勢來了