Look what I got,look what I got!
你看我買了什么
They make these for little people!
居然有這種童裝
Little Village People.
給鄉下小孩穿的
Look at this one. This is my favorite.
你看這件,我最喜歡這件
That is so sweet.
太可愛了
Phoebe will love dressing them.
菲比一定會很喜歡打扮他們
Except she won't be the one who gets to dress them.
但到時替他們打扮的不是她
She won't get to keep the babies.
因為她不能把寶寶留著
My God,we are throwing the most depressing baby shower!
天哪 這真是最令人沮喪的送禮會
Unless we give her all gifts she can use after her pregnancy.
除非送她產后可以用的禮物
Like regular coffee. Tequila!
像普通咖啡,龍舌蘭 一整盒煙
A carton of cigarettes! -She doesn't smoke.
一整盒煙? 她又不抽煙
It's the thought that counts. -It's a great idea.
心意最重要 好主意
And those leather pants she's always wanted!
還有她一直想要的皮褲
She'll love that!
她一定會很高興
What the hell is this?
這是什么玩意?
You thought it'd make me feel better?
送我2個月后才能用的禮物
To give me something I can't use for two months?
我的心情會好嗎?
This sucks!
爛透了
Who gave me this? -Well,l
這是誰送的? 我…我…
They told me you like them.
她們說你喜歡
All right,then I'm wrong. It's a great gift. The best present I ever got!
好吧,我錯了 這是我收過最棒的禮物
What's my next present?
下一個禮物呢?
We don't have anything.
我們都沒帶
All right,fine,then this is over.
好吧,送禮會結束
Balloons!
真是的…放什么汽球