I don't get how you know it's false labor.
你怎么會知道是假痛?
Do you see any babies?
你有看到寶寶嗎?
How do you feel? -Okay,I guess.
你感覺如何? 還好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I know it's going to be over soon so....
大概是知道快要結束了
But isn't that a good thing?
那不是很好嗎?
You said you were sick of this. -I know.
你說你受夠了 我知道
Usually,when you're done with the pregnant thing you get to do the mom thing.
只是通常懷孕完之后就是當媽媽
But I'll be sitting around in my leather pants,drinking tequila.
我卻會穿著皮褲喝龍舌蘭
Some moms do that.
有些媽媽也會那樣
That's even sadder.
那樣更悲慘
Look,I know what I got myself into.
我知道這么做的后果
It's just that now that they're in me...it's like I know them and....
但他們現在在我肚子里我仿佛了解他們
It just won't be easy when these babies have to go away.
把他們送走時我會很難受
I know,sweetie.
我知道
But it's not like you won't have anything.
但你并不會一無所有
You'll have nieces and nephews. That's even better.
你會有侄子侄女,那樣甚至更棒
Yeah,okay. -No,really.
少來 不,是真的
You won't be the one worrying about saving for college.
你不必擔心他們的大學學費
Or yelling at them when they're bad.
或在他們不乖時罵他們
Or putting them on Ritalin when they just won't calm down.
或在他們吵個不停時 喂他們吃立得寧
You'll be the one they run away to. The one they talk to about sex.
他們逃家會來找你 會找你討論性的問題
You just get to be cool Aunt Phoebe.
你可以當酷阿姨菲比
Cool Aunt Phoebe. I am pretty cool.
酷阿姨菲比,我是蠻酷的
And you know what else? Are they going to love you!
還有,他們一定會愛死你
They are going to love me.
他們會愛死我
Thanks,you guys. Again.
謝謝你們…再次感謝
Oh,sweetie.
謝什么
Thanks.
謝謝
What?
怎么了?
Just kidding.
開玩笑的
Oh,my God!
怎么了? 天哪
Got you again. You're so easy!
又騙到了,你們真好騙