I'm so worried about him!
我好擔心它
Somebody lose a ring?
有人掉了戒指嗎?
Oh,my God! Thank you! Thank you so much!
天哪!謝謝你,謝謝
How's the duck?
鴨子怎么樣?
Just fine. You'll see him in a bit.
它很好,正在休息 你們可以去見它
Great.
太好了
Thanks for being so cool. -No,that's all right.
羅斯,謝謝你這么好脾氣 沒關系 當然有關系
You made me your best man and I totally let you down.
你找我當伴?,我卻讓你失望
It's not your fault. -Yeah,it is.
又不是你的錯 當然是
You wouldn't have lost it.
你就不會弄丟戒指
Ross,you were right. He should be your best man.
你知道嗎?羅斯,你是對的 他才應該當你的伴?
No,you should. -Don't argue.
不,應該你當 別吵了
I get to choose my best man.
伴?是我選的
I want both you guys.
你們兩個我都要
Really?
真的?
Both you guys should be up there with me.You two are my
你們都應該陪我站在神父面前,你們是我的…
I'm lucky to have just one good
有一個好朋友就…
Thanks,man.
謝了
I got to go check something,okay?
我去那邊看看
What a baby! -Total wuss.
真孩子氣 有夠愛哭的