This is what I got going for the party liquor-wise.
在酒方面我的計劃是
Get a lot of liquor. -Great.
買一大堆酒 很好
In terms of the invite list, I got you,me and Chandler.
至于邀請名單有你、我、錢德
I'll invite Gunther because we're talking pretty loud.
我會請阿甘 因為我們討論得很大聲
I'll be there.
我會去
I know it's your party...
派對是為你辦的
...but I'd like to limit the number of museum geeks.
但我想限制博物館怪腳的人數
Let's not invite any anthropologists. Just the dinosaur dudes.
那就別找人類學家 找搞恐龍的就好
We'll need a six-pack of Zima.
好,還得買半打汽水酒
Hey,what are you doing?
你們在干嘛?
Just planning my bachelor party with my best man.
跟我的伴?籌劃我的單身派對
Good luck trying to top the last one.
祝你們辦得比上次好
It won't be that difficult since this one won't be...
不難,因為這次
...in the basement of a Pizza Hut.
不會辦在必勝客的地下室
I'm Ross,I'm Ross. I'm too good for the Hut.
我是羅斯,必勝客配不上我
I gotta go pick up Ben. Everything sounds great.
我得去接兒子,看樣子沒問題
Keep it on the mellow side. A few guys hanging out.
總之不要太瘋,大家聚聚打牌
No strippers or anything. -You got it.
不要找脫衣舞娘,好嗎? 沒問題
See you later.
待會見
Have fun planning your mellow party.
好好辦不能瘋的派對吧
There will be strippers. He didn't say anything about no strippers.
會有脫衣舞娘,他沒說不要
He just said,"No strippers."
他剛就說不要
I chose not to hear that.
我當做沒聽到