Stop it. What?
別鬧 怎么了?
One of the babies is kicking.
有個寶寶在踢
That's a good thing.
那不是好事嗎?
It's not kicking me. It's kicking another baby.
不是踢我,是踢另一個寶寶
Don't make me come in there!
別逼我進去
Do you have a big bowl I can borrow?
有碗公可以借我嗎?
There's one under the cabinet.
臺子下面有一個
Why do you need it? -We're having a party tomorrow night.
干嘛? 我們明天要開派對,回見
Are you planning on inviting us? -No. Later!
你們有打算要找我們嗎? 沒有,回見
Get your ass back here,Tribbiani!
崔比亞尼,給我滾回來
Hormones.
荷爾蒙
How come you're having a party and we're not invited?
菲比的意思是 你們開派對怎么不找我們?
It's Ross' bachelor party. -So?
那是羅斯的單身派對 所以呢?
Are you bachelors?
你們是單身漢嗎? 不是
Are you strippers?
你們是脫衣舞娘嗎? 不是
Then you're not invited.
那就抱歉了
Then you're not invited to our party either.
那你們也別想參加我們的派對
What party?
什么派對?
Phoebe's baby shower.
菲比的送禮會
Baby shower? That so doesn't sound like something I want to do.
送禮會? 聽起來就很不想參加,回見
I can't believe I'm going to have a party.
你們居然要幫我辦派對
That's so great. A party!
太棒了,派對耶
I don't know why.
我也不懂