The Waltham residence.
華森公館
Is this Emily's parents' house?
是艾蜜莉的父母家嗎?
This is the housekeeper speaking.
我是管家
And,by the way,that is not how one addresses a person on the telephone.
還有,小姐 講電話不能這樣講
First one identifies oneself...
先表明身份
and then asks for the person with whom one wishes to speak.
再請你想找的人過來
What are you saying?
你在說什么?
Now,let us try that again,shall we?
我們重來一次
No!
不!
Oh,my God!
天哪
The Waltham residence. -Hello.
華森公館
This is Phoebe Buffay. I was wondering,please...
我是菲比布非,我是想麻煩你
if it's not too much trouble,please...might I speak with Miss Emily Waltham,please?
如果不是很麻煩的話,我能和艾蜜莉華森小姐通話嗎
Miss Waltham is at the rehearsal dinner.
華森小姐去排練餐會了
And it is not polite to make fun of people. Goodbye.
嘲弄別人的口音是不禮貌的 再見
I'll be nice,I swear. Could you just give me the number for where they are?
不!我會有禮貌,我發誓 可以把現場的電話給我嗎?
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.
我恐怕沒有權利泄露這項訊息
Somebody is on their way to ruin the wedding,and I have to warn somebody.
有人正要去破壞婚禮 我得警告他們
So if you don't give me that number, I'm gonna come over there... and I'm gonna kick your snooty ass all the way to New Gloukenshire!
你不給我號碼,我就殺到倫敦,把你一腳踹到新咕嚕肯夏去
Hello? Hello?
在么?在么?
She knew I could kick her ass.
她知道我說到做到