After another whole year at Corleone,
在Corleone又度過整整一年之后
it was good to finally get to the last week of school.
終于到了學年的最后一個星期 感覺不錯
Summer vacation was ahead of me,
暑假就在眼前了
and the days of being bullied by Caruso on a daily basiswere behind me.
而日常受Caruso欺負的日子已經過去了
Man,I can't wait.
喂 我簡直等不及了
No more tests,no more bus rides.
不再考試 不再坐公車
Hold on.
等一下
There.
就現在
2,100 minutes.
2100分鐘
What?
什么?
There are 2,100 minutes left until the end of the school year.
離放假還有2100分鐘
Don't you mean five days?
你還不如說還有5天?
I prefer 2,100 minutes.
我情愿說2100分鐘
It sounds like less time.
這樣聽起來時間短些
Whatever.
隨便吧
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Remember at the beginning of the school year
還記得開學的時候
when I said I wanted things to be different and all that?
我說過我希望過得和以前不同?
Yeah,what about it?
恩 怎么了?
Well,everything I didn't want to have happen happened.
所有我不希望發生的事都發生了
It hasn't been all bad.
也不是完全那么糟糕
You were elected student president.
你被選為學生會主席
I was impeached.
可我被彈劾了
Keep it up.
堅持住
You're gonna make this week a lot longer than it has to be.
你這個星期要過得比實際上長得多
I just want to do one thing before the end of the year
我只是想在學年結束之前
that I feel good about.
做一件讓我感覺不錯的事
Hey,T.C.
嘿 T.C
Five more days till you're back in the hood.
還有5天你就可以回頭兜里待著
Dropped something.
你掉了東西
Don't you ever get tired of that?
你就不覺得老是這樣很無趣嗎?
I never get tired,it never gets old.
我從不覺得無趣 從不過時
You know,I think I know how to make this all worthwhile.
我想我知道怎么讓他為這付出代價了
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
I'm gonna get my revenge on Caruso.
我要報復Caruso
Stay tuned for Revenge of the Nerd.
來看看 Nerd的復仇
The hardest thing about planning revenge
復仇計劃最困難的事
is figuring out how far to go.
就是想出計劃如何進行
How's Operation Get Revenge On Caruso going?
報復Caruso的計劃進行得如何?
Not bad,but I'm changing the operation name to He Can Hear You,Stupid.
還行 不過我要改一下計劃的名字 叫做“他能聽見 笨蛋”
What's that?
那是什么?
It's my revenge list.
我的復仇清單
I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it.
我要找出最好的方式來報復
You could toilet paper his house.
你可以往他家里扔廁紙
Too dangerous.
太危險
You could egg him on the way home.
你可以在他回家路上扔他雞蛋
Too obvious.
太明顯
You could put Ex-Lax in his hot chocolate.
你可以在他的熱巧克力里放瀉藥
Too typical.
太沒新意