Crips and Bloods tried that.
黑社會才這么干
Never quite seemed to work out.
這看起來絕不適合去干
I just want him to stop picking on me.
我只想讓他停止找我麻煩
Okay,well,what do you know about him?
好吧 你知道他些什么?
Well,he likes to beat me up.
他喜歡痛打我
What else? Call me names.
還有呢? 給我起綽號
Is that all you know about him?
你就知道這么多?
Pretty much.
幾乎吧
Well,then,that's your problem.
那么就是你的問題了
First rule of combat: know your enemy.
斗爭的第一條準則:了解你的敵人
Man,revenge is like a good pair of night vision goggles.
喂 復仇就象一副好的夜視鏡
If they're not made just for you,
如果做的不適合你用
they're never going to work,
那就沒有作用了
and you're going to wind up shooting your platoon leader in the neck
你要接近敵方排長射擊他的脖子
by accident.
突然地
Now,if you want to get this revenge on this Caruso,
那么如果你想報復Caruso
you got to study him
你要去研究他
you got to find out his strengths and weaknesses.
你要找出他的優勢和弱點
You got to design something especially for him.
你要設計一些特別適合他的計劃
Remember this: revenge is a dish best served cold.
記住: 君子報仇十年不晚 (復仇是一盤精心準備的冷菜)
I thought that was meatloaf.
我想那是香腸
Thanks.
多謝
So now the plan was operation get to know Caruso.
那么現在的計劃就是去了解Caruso
My mission with Caruso was simple
想了解Caruso很簡單
find out things without getting found out.
要在不被發現的情況下發現一些東西
What happened? Dihe spot us?
怎么了? Dihe認出我們了?
No,but only because he didn't see us behind that mustache.
沒有 因為戴上假胡子他就看不見我們了
How are you going to follow someone with a fake mustache
你怎么能帶著假胡子去跟蹤別人
and a Hawaiian shirt and expect them not to notice you?
還指望別人不注意你的夏威夷襯衫?
Works for Magnum,P.I.
在《Magnum,P.I》里有用
Number one,Tom Selleck is a 45-year-old man.
第一 Tom Selleck是一個45歲的老人
Two,he wears Hawaiian shirts in Hawaii.
第二 他在夏威夷才穿夏威夷襯衫
There,hey're just shirts.
在那里 它們就是普通的襯衫
It's like Chinese food in China.
這就像在中國的中國菜
Nothing could be further from the truth.
事情遠非如此
There's Mandarin,Cantonese,Szechuan,
中國有京菜 粵菜 川菜
my favorite,Hunan,Shanghai...
我喜歡的 湖南菜 上海菜...
What's he doing?
他在干嗎?
Looks like he's waiting for somebody.
看起來他在等什么人
What time is it?
現在幾點?
3:15.
3:15
He's waiting for me.
他等的是我
Hey,you seen Chris?
你見到Chris沒?
He's warming up.
他開始熱身了
He's leaving.
他走了
You okay?
你沒事吧?
Hey,are you Chris?
你是Chris?
Yeah.
是的
Next time,be on time.
下次要按時出現
If nothing else,
除非沒事發生
at least I learned to use a different door to leave school.
至少我學會用另一邊的門離開學校