Suit yourself,
自己找合適的吧
but I'm saving that one for a jerk to be named later.
不過我會對某個混蛋保留這個方法
Do you really think this is gonna work?
你真的認為這樣做有用?
I want to show Caruso that he can't keep messing with me and get away with it.
我要讓Caruso知道, 他不能一直這樣惹了我還能若無其事
I'm gonna get him back.
我要讓他付出代價
I'm gonna get him back good.
我要讓他付出很大的代價
Like Tina finally did to Ike.
就像Tina最后怎么對Ike的
While I was making up for the past,
當我在彌補過去失去的東西時
Drew was getting ready for his future.
Drew為他的將來做好了準備
Look at you.
我看看你
Oh,my baby's graduating.
喔 我的寶貝畢業了
I think the hat looks stupid.
我覺得帽子看著很傻
Shut up.
閉嘴
You shut up.
你才閉嘴
Hey,hey,be quiet.
喂 安靜點
Hey,Mom,can we eat at Junior's after graduation?
媽 我們畢業典禮之后去Junior飯店吃飯怎么樣?
I hate Junior's.
我討厭Junior飯店
Can we eat at Sylvia's?
我們能去Sylvia飯店吃飯嗎?
Drew gets to pick.
讓Drew來選
He's the one graduating,Tonya.
他才是要畢業的人 Tonya
You know what? In that case,Ma,
想知道嗎?這種情況 媽
we have to go to Sylvia's.
我們只好去Sylvia飯店
Oh,that's nice,baby.
喔 那樣很好 寶貝
To tell Sylvia we're eating at Junior's.
去Sylvia飯店說 我們在Junior飯店吃
Well,we can ask your daddy.
我們可以問一下你們的爸爸
I'm sure we can eat wherever you want.
我肯定你想去哪我們就可以去哪吃飯
As long as they have a "Kids eat free after 4:00 p.m." special.
只要她們有"下午4點以后兒童免費"特餐
I don't know what's so special about graduating.
我不明白畢業到底有什么特別的
Nothing,if you're happy saying,
沒什么 如果你高興的說
"May I take your order,please?"
"請問想吃點什么?"
What's so special is:
特別在于
I don't have to go to little kid school with you anymore.
我再也不需要和你一起上小學了
I'm grown.
我長大了
Well,you're not grown; you're stupid.
你不是長大,你是笨蛋
You're stupid. You're stupid.
你是笨蛋 你是笨蛋
Didn't I say "Stop"?
我沒說停下來嗎?
Hey,Ma,can I show the guys my cap and gown?
呃 媽 我可以給大家看看 我的帽子和袍子嗎?
You ain't gonna mess that gown up,
你可別把那袍子弄臟了
and then go walking across the stage looking like"Who did that to you?"
然后走向臺上好像說“誰干的?"
Take it off.
脫下來
And give me the hat,too.
你也把帽子給我
I'm gonna hang this in your closet,
我會把它掛在你的柜子里
and I better not see you in it until graduation day.
你最好不要讓我看見 你畢業那天之前穿著它
You understand me? Yes,ma'am.
明白沒? 是的 夫人
Huh,excuse me? I di... what?
請問? 我說了什么?
Yes,ma'am.
明白了 夫人
All right.
很好
While Drew was moving up,Mr.Omar's drain was stopped up.
當Drew在前進時 Omar先生的排水管卻停住了
How long has it been like that?
這種情況多長時間了?
Ever since it got back from vacation in Haiti.
自從去Haiti度假回來之后
I don't know.
我不知道
Some time overnight,it just got all backed up.
夜里的某個時候 它就完全回流了
Hmm... I'll take care of it.
嗯...我會處理的
My father thought he could fix anything with Crazy Glue or duct tape.
我父親認為他能用超能膠水 或管道膠布修補任何東西
What you doing?
你在做什么?