Fixing the table.
修桌子
All done.Look at that.
搞定 看看
Julius.
Julius
Did you fix that flat tire?
你修好破了的輪胎沒?
Good as new.
和新的一樣
Did you fix that noise yet?
你解決吵鬧問題了沒?
Quiet as a mouse.
安靜的象老鼠一樣
Here,hold this for me.
這里 幫我拿一下
I don't think duct tape is gonna fix that,Mr. Julius.
我覺得膠布可修不好管道 Julius先生
Why don't you just call the umber?
你干嗎不打電話給水管工?
For $25 an hour?
25美元一小時的?
I don't think so.
我可不想
I know what to do.
我知道怎么辦了
In order to exact the perfect revenge,
為了準確實施完美的報復
I decided I should consult some experts.
我決定去咨詢一些專家們
If I was you,I'd move onto his block
如果我是你 我會搬到他住的那一區
and take a dollar from him every day for the rest of his life.
然后在他以后的日子里 每天向他要一美元
Let me hold a dollar.
給我一美元
You could slash his tires,pour sugar in his gas tank,
你可以劃破他的輪胎 把糖倒進他的油箱里
put bleach on his clothes,give his wife a bad perm.
在他衣服上放漂白劑 給他老婆燙個糟糕的發型
Revenge?
報復?
Success... the best revenge.
做成功人士...最好的報復
My mother didn't say Drew couldn't wear his graduation gown.
我媽媽沒說Drew不能穿他的畢業袍
She just said she didn't want to see him wearing it.
她只是說她不想看到他穿著而已
So when she wasn't around,he watched TV in it...
所以當她不在的時候 他穿著它看電視...
he played sports in it...
他穿著它做運動...
He got ready for school in it...
他穿著它準備上學...
he even practiced graduating from another school in it.
他甚至穿著它在別的學校練習畢業儀式
With only four days of school left to get Caruso,
離對付Caruso還剩4天在校時間
I needed a crazy revenge plan,
我需要一個瘋狂的復仇計劃
so I asked a crazy person.
所以我詢問了一個瘋狂的家伙
Hey,you know anything about revenge?
嘿 你知道怎么復仇嗎?
One time in this third world country,
有一次在這個第3世界國家
I helped install this puppet regime for this dictator's ex-wife after a coup,
在一次政變后 我協助獨裁者的前妻設置了傀儡政權
just so she could stop him from getting his favorite suits.
正是如此 她才能阻止老公得到他心愛的西裝
So that's a yes?
那么你就是知道咯?
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你要說什么
Okay...
好吧...
Well,there's this kid Caruso.
有一個小孩叫Caruso
He's been picking on me all year long
他整整一年都在找我的麻煩
and I just want to get even.
我只想向他報復一下
You want to know how to do it?
你想知道怎么報復?
If he pulls a knife,you pull a gun.
如果他抽出一把刀 你就抽出一支槍
He sends one of yours to the hospital,
他把你的人弄得進醫院
you send his to the morgue.
你就把他的人弄得進停尸房
Now,you do that,and that will end your problems with Caruso.
你這么干的話 你和Caruso之間的問題就解決了