I figured that with Caruso,this pet would be all white.
我估計和Caruso在一起 這小寵物會很恐懼
Let's go home and meet your new mommy.
回家見你的媽媽去
Yes.
很好
While I was on Caruso's tail,
我在盯梢Caruso的時候
mother was about to get on Drew's behind.
老媽卻盯在Drew后面
Why did I tell you not to wear this gown?
我為什么讓你不要穿畢業袍?
'Cause I'd mess it up.
因為怕我把它弄臟了
And what happened?
結果呢?
I messedt up.
我弄臟了它
I tried to tell him...
我想告訴他的...
Girl,when I'm ready to talk to you,
我想跟你說的時候
I will let you know.
我會告訴你
What am I supposed to do with this,Drew?
這袍子該怎么辦 Drew?
Can you fix it?
可以洗干凈嗎?
Can you fix it? I shouldn't have to fix it.
你可以洗干凈嗎? 本來可以不用洗
That's why I told you not to wear it in the first place.
這就是我當初為什么讓你不要穿著它
And back to u.
然后到你了
What in the world would possess you to throw ice cream on your brother?
到底什么驅使你扔冰淇淋到你哥哥身上?
Because he's always teasing me because he's graduating,
因為他老是取笑我 因為他要畢業了
and I'm not.
而我沒有
I'm sick of him.
我討厭他
Baby,it's just his turn.
寶貝 這只不過是輪到他了
One day,you're gonna gruate,
總有一天你也要畢業
and if your father has anything to do with it,
如果你們老爸也牽涉進來的話
you will be getting on everybody's nerves.
你會讓所有人都不安的
Trust me.
相信我的話
But baby,until then,you just have to be patient.
但是寶貝 那之前你必須忍耐
But when Drew leaves Dolemite,who's gonna walk me to school?
但是Drew離開Dolemite以后 誰陪我一起去上學?
Even though Tonya was a menace to society,
盡管Tonya已經可以對社會構成威脅
she was still a little girl at heart.
她骨子里還是一個小女孩
I will,Tonya.
我會 Tonya
I'm only going to Sanford.
我只是去上Sanford
I can still walk you.
我還是可以陪你一起上學
You will?
真的?
Yeah.
真的
I think you owe your brother an apology.
我認為你該向你哥哥道個歉
I'm sorry.
對不起
And I think you owe your sister an apology.
我認為你也該向你妹妹道個歉
Don't look at me like that.
別這樣看著我
I'm sorry for teasing you.
對不起 不該取笑你
Okay.
很好
So now that you're sorry,
既然你說對不起
and you're sorry,I'm gonna be sorry,too.
你也說對不起 我也該說對不起
Oh,yeah,take it upstairs.
把它帶上樓
That day,my mother performed Bed-Stuy's first syhronized behind beating.
這一天 我老媽先小人后君子
Mr. Omar's drain wastill clogged,
Omar先生家的排水管還是堵塞著
so my father kept plugging away.
而我老爸仍然埋頭干活
Don't you ink you ought to call a plumber?
你不認為該給水管工打電話嗎?
I told you,I don't need a plumber.
我告訴你 我不需要水管工
Not when I got this.
因為我有這個
"Custodian in a Conga"?
"康茄里的管家"?
Yeah,Custodian in a Conga.
是的“康茄里的管家”
I mean,it's like Janitor in a Drum,
我說 這就象“大鼓里的清潔工”
only is 30% stronger,and 20% less.
比那個效果強30% 份量只是它的20%
Well,it better work 30% faster,'cause I need my sink.
它最好比那個效果快30% 我還等著用水槽呢