Well,if he justdid what I said,we wouldn't have a problem!
如果他按我說的做 我們就不會有什么問題!
I did what you said. That's why we're here.
我按你說的做了 所以才鬧到這一步
Did you hear what I said? Better yet,do you hear yourself?
你聽明白我說的了嗎? 更甚者 你聽到你自己說的了嗎?
So,Mama,are you telling me I don't know what I'm doing?
媽媽 你是在說我不知道自己在做什么?
Yes.
是的
Don't ask me,ask him.
不要問我 問他
I'll tell her,and you tell everyone my last words were "Thanks a lot,Grandma.”
我要是告訴她時候 你們記得轉述我的遺言"多謝 外婆"
So you're just gonna standthere,look me in my face and tell me I didn't help you,
你就杵這里 傻盯著我 說我一丁點都沒有幫到你?
not one little teeny,tiny little bit. Yes!
一點點都沒有? 是的!
No. No?
不是 不是?
Yes?
是的
Oh. Okay,well,I'm gonna take my little behind home.
噢 好吧 我要留著點自尊回家
I had reached the end of my rope,and Risky had reached the end of the road.
我已經走到盡頭 Ricky已走到了路的盡頭
Hey,Julius.
嘿 Julius
Man,where's your uniform?
伙計 你的制服呢?
Yeah,I got to talkto you about that.
對 我要告訴你這事
Man,look,I told you,we're notselling your stuff out here.
伙計 我告訴過你的 我們不能再賣你的東西了
I'm not going out with you. I'm gonna have to quit.
我不和你出去 我要辭職
Quit? Man,we got work to do!
辭職? 伙計 我們還有工作要做呢
You can't just up and quit every time you don't like something.
你不能每次都放棄就因為不喜歡
It works for Terrell Owens.
這是為Terrell Owens工作 (多次違紀遲到的著名橄欖球隊員)
This ain't my thing. I'm a businessman.
這不適合我 我是個商人
You can't compete with these crackheads around here. You told me that.
你競爭不過那些瘋子 你自己說的
Yeah,I know,I know.
我知道 我知道
Well,what you gonna do?
你準備做什么?
Get off the streets.
離開這個街區
Open up a storefront. Go legit.
開家小店 轉邪歸正
A business? Yeah.
做買賣? 對
You? Yeah!
你? 對!
That's kind of risky,ain't it?
這挺冒險的 是嗎?
Yeah.
對
What's in the box?
盒子里的是什么?
This is that new stereo you were looking at.
你看上的那臺新的立體聲
My way of saying thanks.
廖表心意
I appreciate it. Ah,stop,man,stop.
謝謝 啊 咋那么客氣呢 伙計
It's $20. What?
賣你20美金 什么?
It was $50.
上價可是50啊
Back home,Tonya was continuing to undo the work of Abraham Lincoln.
Tanya在家里繼續前總統林肯未完成的大業 (廢除奴隸制)
Drew,hand methe remote.
Drew 遞給我遙控器
No.I'm sick of you. You get it.
不 我受夠你這套 你自己去拿
Daddy!
爸爸!
Go ahead,call him. What are you gonna tell him,that I broke his chair?
隨便 叫他啊 你要告訴他是我弄壞椅子?
Yep.
對
But you told him you did it.
但是你告訴他是你弄壞的
So if you tell him I did it,I'm gonna tell Mama you lied on me.
如果你告訴他是我做的 我就告訴媽媽你撒謊
And you're gonna have to tell her either you lied this time or you lied that time.
那你是要告訴她你那次撒謊 還是這一次
And either way,you lied.
但不管是哪一次 你都撒謊了