Selected scene 3 Part 1
場景3(上)
Next morning, Joe wakes up late.
第二天早上,喬醒來得很晚。
Joe: Holy smoke, the princess interview. Eleven forty-five.
喬:天哪,采訪公主。11點45分。
Anne: Hmm. Hush he hastens to his ice.
安妮:嗯。
Man: Hi, Joe.
喬:噓。 他匆匆趕到了辦公室。
Secretary: Good morning, Joe.
男:喬,你好。
Joe: Hello, honey.
喬:你好,親愛的。
Secretary: Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you.
秘書:亨尼西先生一直在找你。
Joe: Uh-oh. Thanks a lot, honey. Joe knocks at the door of Mr, Hennessy's office.
喬:糟了。非常感謝,親愛的。喬敲亨尼西先生辦公室的門。
Hennessy: Comein!
亨尼西:進來!
Joe: You've been looking for me?
喬:你在找我?
Hennessy: Just coming in to work?
亨尼西:才來上班吧?
Joe: Who? Me?
喬:誰?我?
Hennessy: We start our days at 8: 30 in the office. We pick up our assignments...
亨尼西:我們8點半上班,我們分派的任務……
Joe: I picked mine up last night.
喬:我昨晚就接到分派的任務了。
Hennessy: What assignment was that?
亨尼西:你接到了什么任務?
Joe: The princess, 11: 45.
喬:11點45分采訪公主。
Hennessy: You 've already been to the interview?
亨尼西:你已經去采訪了嗎?
Joe: Sure, I just got back.
喬:當然,我剛回來。
Hennessy: Well, well, well. All my apologies.
亨尼西:好,好,好,我向你道歉。
Joe: It's all right.
喬:沒事兒。
Hennessy: This is very interesting.
亨尼西:這很有趣。
Joe: No, just routine.
喬:不,只是例行公事。
Hennessy: Tell me, tell me. did she answer all the questions on the list?
亨尼西:告訴我,告訴我,她回答了你列出的所有問題嗎?
Joe: Well, of course she did. I've got them right here somewhere.
喬:噢,她當然回答了。答案就在這里。
Hennessy: Don't disturb yourself. I have a copy here. How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation?
亨尼西:別麻煩了,我這里有備份。在歐盟構想上,公主殿下作何反應?
Joe: Thought it was just fine.
喬:認為挺不錯的。