You played baseball?
你打過棒球
I lived baseball.
看家本事
I only made it to Triple-A,
只打進了三A聯盟
but I played with all those guys- Sosa, McGwire.
但我跟索薩 麥圭爾他們都一起打過球
You look like you played some.
你看起來也打過的樣子
I played in high school.
我高中的時候打過
I was all right. Never hit a curve ball.
我打得還行 但從來沒擊中過曲線球
So that's a dream of yours?
所以那就是你的夢想嗎
To- To hit a curve?
擊中曲線球
Used to be.
曾經是
"Used to be." Por favor.
又是"曾經" 拜托
I said that again, right?
我又說了一次是不是
Hey, please. Come on.
嘿 別這樣
You're right, I shouldn't say that.
你說得對 我不該總這么說
What are you guys doing?
你們干什么呢
Manny, did we wake you up? I'm sorry.
曼尼 吵醒你了嗎 真抱歉
No. I was doing my science extra credit.
沒有 我在做科學課的額外學分作業
Of course you were. - So, can I play?
不用想也知道 -我也能玩嗎
That's up to your dad.
由你爸爸決定
Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now.
我覺得我們桌球玩的差不多了
I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos.
我有個更好的主意 走
So, how do you know this guy?
你怎么認識那家伙的
He owes me a little favor.
他欠我個小人情