Into that sexy, clingy-
換了件這么性感緊身的
Oh, my God. It's the firemen.
天啊 是給那些消防員看的
No, sweetie.
不是的 親愛的
And lipstick!
還擦了口紅
I'm out here convulsing in agony
我正在劇烈疼痛中煎熬
and you're looking for cute tops to wear?
你還有心思找漂亮衣服
I just threw on the first thing I could find.
我就隨手拿了一件
We got a minute, if you wanna try on some tighter jeans-
我們還有時間 如果你還想換條緊身褲
Oh, Phil, sweetie.
菲爾 親愛的
Oh, no. By all means, Claire,
不 不管怎么說 克萊爾
we want you looking your sexiest...
你當然得以最性感火辣的面貌
when the hunky, gay firemen get here!
來迎接那些健壯基情的消防員
How we doing? - We're great.
怎么樣 -很好
He meant me! - All right.
他是說我 -好吧
Cameron!
卡梅隆
No, listen, Jay. You're a tough guy to compete with.
聽我說 杰 你是個強勁的對手
I mean, look at all you have.
看看你擁有的這一切吧
So Manny has to suffer?
你因此只好讓曼尼傷心嗎
No. You're right.
不 你是對的
Look, I'm going to try harder.
我以后會更加努力的
But maybe it's a good thing that he has the two of us.
但也許他同時有我們兩個父親是好事
From you, he learns stability.
從你身上他可以學到沉穩
From me, he learns how to be spontaneous,
而從我身上 他可以學到隨性
grab life by the throat.
掐住命運的咽喉
Well, we do a little throat grabbing ourselves around here, you know.
我們有時候也會有掐住別人喉嚨的沖動
We were on our way to Benihana when you showed up.
我們之前正打算去紅花餐廳 結果你突然出現了
Hey, as long as my boy follows his passion.
只要我兒子能追逐他的夢想就行了
The worst career decision I ever made
我這輩子做的最爛的職業決定
was playing baseball, but I loved every minute of it.
就是去打棒球 但我無時無刻不在享受