This is the coolest night ever!
今晚簡直酷斃了
Now, let's see about that curve ball.
我們來試試曲線球
Out. I thought you were-
出去 我還以為你在床上
Those were pillows. Come on. Come on.
那是枕頭堆的 出去 快出去
Cameron, do you realize how infuriating this is?
卡梅隆 你意識到你有多氣人了嗎
The whole point of Ferberizing...
"費伯睡眠法"的精髓就在于
is to teach her to put herself to sleep,
讓我們家閨女自己入睡
and you keep ruining it.
你卻一直搗亂
I can't help it. I'm like a mother bear.
我情難自禁 我就像一頭小母熊
When I hear my cub crying, I have to run to her.
熊寶寶一哭 我就得趕去抱抱她
Except you're not a bear. Get in our room.
你可不是頭熊 快回屋
Get- Cam, get in there. Get in there.
回 小卡 回屋 回屋
Cut it out. All the way- Our room.
別鬧了 快點 回屋去
Get! Get in there.
進去 快進去
Come on. Come on. Get in there. Get!
快走 快走 進去 進去
That's so unfair. Why not?
真不公平 為什么不行
Because that's how girls end up dead.
因為女孩子就是那樣喪命的
Hey, honey. Hey, guys.
親愛的 大伙兒都來啦
We just wanted to see how you're doing.
我們就想看看你怎么樣
Is this a bad time?
沒妨礙到你吧
No, we're just giving him something to relax before the procedure.
沒 只是在手術前給他注射一點鎮定劑
Which is gonna go just fine.
手術肯定會順利的
Oh, we know. - We don't know.
我們知道 -鬼知道
In case it doesn't,
如果你爹下不了手術臺
promise me you'll be nice to your new fireman daddy.
答應我 跟你們的消防員后爸好好相處