Unbelievable.
瘋了吧你
My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night.
我老婆昨晚居然為了消防員梳妝打扮
I didn't get dressed up for the firemen.
我才沒有為消防員打扮
Those heels were really hot.
高跟鞋啊 勾死人了
You put on heels? - Let's drop it.
你還穿高跟 -話題結束
What are they doing to you, Dad?
他們要對你做什么啊老爸
I have a little scratchy rock inside of me
我身體里有顆煩人的石頭
and they're sliding in a tube and sucking it out.
大夫們會用根管子把它吸出來
You're not scared, are you?
你應該不害怕吧
When was the last time you saw your old man scared?
你老爸我什么時候害怕過
When you walked through the spiderweb.
有一次你纏到蜘蛛網
When we were playing with the Ouija board
還有次我們玩靈應牌時
and the wind blew the door shut.
一陣風把門給關上了
There was no wind, buddy. We brought something forth.
絕不是風 伙計 是我們招來的靈物
Oh. This stuff's really hitting me.
哎喲 鎮定劑起作用了
My insides feel like velvet.
五臟六腑都麻醉酥了
Why don't you guys wait out in the hallway, okay?
你們在外面等我一下好嗎
Feel better, Dad. - I will.
老爸 快好起來 -會的
Love you, Dad. - Love you.
我愛你 老爸 -我也愛你
Love you. - Luke, buddy, hold back a sec.
愛你 -盧克 老弟 等會兒
This is not gonna happen, okay,
我不會死的 好嗎
but there is a scenario
不過萬一遭遇不測
where you could be the man of the house...
你成了一家之主
and you need to know all the PIN numbers and passwords.
你得知道家里所有的識別碼和密碼
741 - I don't wanna be the man of the house.
741 -我才不要做家里的男主人
Now, don't talk black to me.
現在不是"黑"嘴的時候
Honey, your dad's gonna be fine.
寶貝兒 你爸會好起來的
Why don't you wait out in the hall. He'll be fine, okay?
去外面等我吧 他會沒事的 好嗎