Okay, they're on their way.
好了 他們馬上就來
Okay, kids, gather around.
孩子們 圍過來
Like you're hugging me, but don't touch me, okay?
像擁抱我的樣子 但別碰我
Now look, I'm gonna be fine.
聽著 我會沒事的
We know, Dad.
我們知道 爸爸
We don't know that.
我們可不知道
It's a miracle I'm standing up.
我能站起來就是個奇跡了
But look, in case anything happens-
但是 萬一天有不測
I want you to know that if I'd had time,
我希望你們明白 如果我有時間
I would have fixed that step.
肯定早把樓梯修好了
Thanks, Dad. - I love you.
爸爸 謝謝你 -我愛你
Don't cry, Luke. I'm okay.
盧克 別哭 我沒事
I broke the coffee table!
我把茶幾打碎了
That's okay.
沒關系
What?
什么
I broke the glass coffee table.
打碎玻璃茶幾的是我
The one you swore you didn't break,
可你當時發誓不是你干的
and then we blamed Esperanza and fired her...
我們因此怪罪艾斯貝蘭斯 把她開除了
and she stole a turkey at Thanksgiving for her family
害的她在感恩節偷了只火雞給家里
and got deported?
結果被驅逐出境了
Yeah. - Damn it!
是 -該死
I'm sorry. - You will be sorry!
我很抱歉 -你會受到懲罰的
They're here! - Really?
他們到了 -真的嗎
Did you hear that?
你聽到了嗎
Luke broke the-
盧克打碎了
Hey, you changed your clothes.
你換衣服了
Well, I had- I had to get dressed.
我不換衣服怎么見人啊