Why is everybody yelling?
大家在吵什么
Something's wrong with Dad.
爸爸有點不對勁
Don't frighten him. Come here.
別嚇著他了 過來
Oh, that's gotta be death! Death is coming!
要死了 死神要過來索命了
Okay, you need to go to the hospital. - Yeah.
你得去醫院 -沒錯
No, no, no. I just need a pill.
不用不用 吃藥就行了
Give me the biggest one you can find.
給我找片最大的藥來
Honey, breathe. Just-Just breathe.
親愛的 深呼吸 深呼吸就行了
That's what I told you when you were in labor
你生孩子的時候我也是這么跟你說的
and you threw my smoothie at me. Pill!
結果你把奶昔扔我臉上了 藥呢
Okay, I'm calling. - No, no, it's fine!
我去打電話 -真不用 沒事
It's actually- It's fine. It's passing. It's passing.
沒事 過去了 疼痛已經過去了
I am sorry to alarm everyone.
很抱歉嚇著大家了
I think I was probably just overreacting,
應該只是我反應過度了
because there's an alien inside of me!
因為我體內住著個外星人
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, close it down. - I am definitely gonna call.
快停下 -我去打電話
All systems down. All systems down.
系統全面衰竭 系統全面衰竭
Son of a bitch. - What's the matter?
混蛋 -怎么了
He's playing on my pool table, that's what.
你說呢 他在玩我的臺球
Probably got himself a nice drink too.
大概還給自己倒了杯好酒
Where you going, Jay?
你要去哪 杰
Just to check things out, okay? - Come on.
我就出去看看 -算了吧
You hear that? Now he's messing around with my remote control.
聽見沒 他又開始亂動我的遙控器了
You can't hear that from here!
這么遠你怎么聽得見
Hey, there.
嘿 老弟
Hey, Jay. Listen, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?
杰 對不起 吵醒你了嗎
No. No, I'm a light sleeper.
沒有 我本來睡得就淺