Don't move!
別動
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不會傷害你
Stay back. My father's a cop.
離我遠點,我父親是警察
You are making a huge mistake.
你犯了個大錯
I'm not the person you think I am,
我并非你想的那樣
and I need your help.
而且我需要你的幫助
Peter Declan is gonna be executed in 48 hours.
彼得·德克蘭將于兩天后處決死刑
I think he's innocent.
我認為他是無辜的
Declan's wife was gonna blow the whistle on Jason Brodeur.
德克蘭的妻子本來要告發杰森·布洛德
Brodeur had her murdered.
是布洛德將其謀害的
There are a thousand lawyers in Starling City.
星城有上千律師
Why me?
為什么偏找我
We're both trying to help.
我們都想幫忙
What makes you sure I'm gonna help you?
你怎么能確定我會幫你
Because I know you'd do anything
因為我知道你會不惜一切
to save the life of an innocent man.
挽救一條無辜的生命
A jury has charged you as guilty, Mr. Declan.
陪審團已判你有罪,德克蘭先生
The evidence was stacked against me,
所有證據矛頭都指向我
but I didn't kill my wife.
但是我沒有殺我妻子
I didn't take my daughter's mother from her.
我沒有從我女兒手中奪走她母親的生命
The murder weapon was a knife
兇器是是你廚房的刀
from your kitchen with your prints on it.
上面有你的指紋
It was found, along with Camille's blood,
刀和卡米爾的血跡
in the trunk of your car.
是在你的汽車后備箱找到的
Your neighbors said they heard an argument that night.
你的鄰居說他們當晚聽到爭吵
We had a knockdown fight over Jason Brodeur.
我們在爭吵關于杰森·布洛德的事
Camille worked for him,
卡米爾在他手下工作
and his company had been dumping toxic waste into the glades.
他的公司一直都向貧民區傾倒有毒廢棄物
Now, Camille told me that
卡米爾告訴我
she'd gone and told a supervisor about it.
她要把這事告訴負責人
I was afraid for my family's safety.
我很擔心我家人的安全
And we argued
我們吵得
very loudly, yes.
很大聲,沒錯
Izzy started crying,
伊澤開始大哭
so Camille went and stayed in her room.
于是卡米爾就去待在她房間
In the morning, I went to apologize, and
早上我去道歉
that's when I found her.
那時我才發現她
So I just grabbed Izzy,
所以我抱起伊澤
and I ran outside, and I called 911.
跑到外面,打了911
I'm innocent, Ms. Lance.
我是無辜的,蘭斯小姐
Well, it looks like someone forgot
看來有人忘記
a lunch date with his wife.
和他妻子約好的午飯了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Lunch isn't for another
離午飯還有
45 minutes ago. I'm so sorry.
45分鐘前,非常抱歉
It's all right. The restaurant is holding our table.
沒關系,餐廳給我們留著位子呢
Is there something wrong?
出了什么事嗎
Compliance department has tagged something,
監察部查到一些東西
$2.6 million withdrawal
有260萬從
from one of our Vancouver subsidiaries.
溫哥華的子公司之一被取走
Whatyou meanare you saying that someone
什么,你是說,有人
embezzled $2.6 million from the company?
從公司挪用了260萬公款嗎
Well, it's probably a bookkeeping error,
很可能是個記帳失誤
but compliance is understandably
但可以理解
worried about an IRS audit.
監察部擔心國稅局的帳務審核
But don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing.
但是別擔心,肯定沒什么大事
Come on. We're gonna be late.
來吧,我們要晚了
I mean, later.
我是說,更遲了