Couldn't sleep, either?
你也睡不著嗎
No. What are you watching?
是啊,你在看什么
Peter Declan.
彼得·德克蘭
A guy who killed his wife.
他殺了自己的妻子
Despite the growing list of evidence...
拋開越來越多的證據不談
Right. This guy killed his wife
這個人在嬰兒房
in their baby's room. Psycho.
殺了自己的妻子,瘋子
Camille was everything to me.
卡米爾是我的全部
I couldn't kill her any more than I could kill myself.
我寧愿自殺也不會殺她
So why can't you sleep?
那你為什么睡不著呢
Bad dreams.
做噩夢了
About?
夢到什么了
Laurel.
勞蕾爾
So why don't you make a play?
你為什么不表態
I mean, she did come over here
我是說,她特地過來
just to make sure you didn't get shot.
看你有沒有受傷
There are reasons.
這是有原因的
Mm, what are they?
什么原因
Besides you sleeping with her sister
除去你睡過她妹妹
and her sister dying
她妹妹死了
and her father hating your guts
他父親恨你入骨
and you basically being a jerk
還有你回來以后
to everybody since you've been back?
對所有人都很溷蛋
Those are the top ones.
那些是主要原因
I know that it might not seem like it sometimes, but...
我知道有時候似乎不是這樣,但是
I'm not the same person I used to be.
我不是以前的我了
So show her.
給她看呀
Be yourself.
做你自己
I mean your new self.
新的自己
How did you sleep?
睡得好嗎
Just fine. Thank you.
挺好的,謝謝
We have a visitor.
有客人
Hmm. Mr. Diggle's replacement.
是狄格爾先生的接班人
Replacement?
接班人
Yes. He tendered his resignation this morning.
對,今早他遞交了辭呈
Did he say why?
他有說為什么嗎
He said he didn't approve of the way you spend your evenings,
他說他看不慣你的夜生活
particularly given that they always begin with you ditching him.
特別是從你總是甩開他開始
Mr. Queen, Rob Scott.
奎恩先生,我是羅布·斯科特
I'll be your new body man.
我是你的新保鏢
That's a firm grip you got there, Rob.
你這握手很有力,羅布
That's 5 years SWAT with monument point M.C.U.
五年市政局紀念廳特警隊訓練出來的
I feel safer already.
我已經覺得安全多了
Ah, thank god we don't have to hear about this awful man anymore.
謝天謝地我們再不會聽到這人渣的消息了
Declan's execution is set for midnight 2 days from now.
德克蘭的死刑將于兩天后的午夜執行
Camille Declan's former employer,
卡米爾·德克蘭的前雇主
Jason Brodeur, released a statement
杰森·布洛德,發表聲明
saying, quote, "I hope this gives Camille
表示"我希望卡米爾能夠
the peace she deserves."
獲得她應得的平靜"
Jason Brodeur?
杰森·布洛德
What?
什么
The dead wife worked for Jason Brodeur.
去世的妻子在杰森·布洛德手下工作
Apparently so. What
明擺著的,怎么
Why?
為什么這么說
No reason.
沒什么
Say, Rob, I want to go into town.
比方說,羅布,我想進城
Could you please get the car for me?
你能幫我把車開來嗎
No offense, Mr. Queen,
無冒犯之意,奎恩先生
but I have been filled in on your tendency
但是我已被告知你會想方設法
to slip the leash.
擺脫束縛
If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer
如果這對你來說并無差別,我更愿意
keeping you in my sights at all times.
時刻盯牢你
We're 20 miles from the city.
我們離城里二十英里遠
If you don't drive me,
如果你不開車送我
how else am I gonna get there?
那我怎么進城
Right?
對吧
I like him.
我很中意他