Where were you?
你去哪了
What?
什么
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么
I heard about the shooting,
我聽說槍擊的事了
and I wanted to make sure you were ok.
所以來確認一下你沒事
You did?
真的嗎
Yeah.
是的
I knocked on the door,
我敲了門
and I found a family terrified for you.
看到一家子為你擔心
They had no idea where you were.
他們不知道你在哪兒
Oliver, are you so selfcentered
奧利弗,你就那么自私
that you don't think that people who care about you
不想想關心你的人
are gonna wonder where you are after you all got shot at?
在你們遭遇槍擊后多么想知道你的去向嗎
You're right.
你說得對
I made peace with your selfishness a long time ago,
很久以前我就對你的自私習以為常了
But Moira, Thea, and Walter,
但是莫伊拉,西婭,沃爾特
They don't deserve that.
他們不該承受這些
They deserve better,
他們應該得到更好的人
someone who doesn't care only about himself.
一個會關心別人的人
Laurel...
勞蕾爾
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你過來
I care about the lives of other people, Oliver.
我是擔心其他人的安危,奧利弗
Maybe you should try it sometime.
也許你該有時嘗嘗這種滋味
Oh, man.
天吶
That was harsh.
真狠啊
You ok?
你還好吧
Sure.
沒事
Second time tonight that a friend of mine has
今天晚上第二次,我的朋友
taken me to the woodshed.
讓我洗心革面,重新做人
Kind of tires you out.
多少讓人心力憔悴
Good night.
晚安