Hey. Oliver?
你好,奧利弗
You're that vigilante.
你是那個治安維持者
Easy, Dig. You were poisoned.
放送,狄格,你中毒了
Son of a bitch.
賤人
I could have taken you anywhere,
我本可以帶你去任何地方
could have taken you home.
本可以帶你回家
I brought you here.
但我把你帶到這兒
You really did lose your mind on that island.
你真是在島上待得丟掉理智了
Found a couple things along the way.
也找著了點兒東西
Like what, archery classes?
比如呢,箭術課程
Clarity.
明白
Starling city is dying.
星城正走向末路
It is being poisoned by a criminal elite
它被一些犯罪高手荼毒
who don't care who they hurt,
他們不顧手上的鮮血
as long as they maintain their wealth and power.
只顧保全自己的財富和權力
What are you gonna do,
你想做什么
take 'em all down by your lonesome?
一個人把他們全扳倒嗎
No.
不
Now, I want you to join me.
我希望你加入我
Special forces out of Kandahar. It's perfect.
出身坎達哈特種部隊,好極了
You're a fellow soldier.
你是軍人
Oliver, you're not a soldier.
奧利弗,你不是軍人
You're a criminal.
你是罪犯
And a murderer.
還是兇手