Well, it's quite a turn out, huh?
這是個不錯的活動嘛
Well, it's quite an opportunity, actually.
事實上是個不錯的機會
But regardless of the outcome of the auction,
可不管拍賣結果如何
I'm already a winner
我都是個贏家
because I have the two most beautiful women
因為我身旁有兩位最美的女士
At my side tonight.Two?
陪在我身邊。兩個?
Thanks for coming, Thea.
謝謝你能來,西婭
It means a lot to your mother. And me.
這對于你媽媽和我都是一種寬慰
Mr. Steele, the auction will be opening in 5 minutes.
斯蒂爾先生,拍賣將于五分鐘后開始
Please make sure your bid is ready.
請準備就緒
Thank you, Gina.
謝謝你,吉娜
Shall we?
我們走吧
Warren Patel. I'm going to need you to come with me, sir.
沃倫·派特爾,你能跟我走一趟嗎,先生
Unit one, all clear. Unit two, you copy?
第一小組準備就緒,第二小組,收到了嗎
We have Patel in custody.
我們正在監視派特爾
Still, no sign of Lawton.
依然沒有勞頓的蹤影
Unit three?
第三小組
I'm at the northwest perimeter. All clear.
我在西北方向,一切正常
Unit four?
第四小組
Parking structure is clear.
停車場已準備就緒
Unit five, what's your status?
第五小組,現在是什么情況
This is unit five. All clear.
這是第五小組,一切正常
Oh, what a shock.
原來你在這里
It is friday night.
這可是週五
What are you doing here?
你在這里做什么
Well, I am an attorney and this is a courthouse,
我是一名律師而這里是法院
So I think the better question is, what are you doing here?
我想該是我問,你在這里做什么
I wanted to talk to you about last night.
我想跟你談談昨晚的事情
You mean how I saved your asses?
你是指我救你一命的事
You're welcome.
不客氣
Ok, first of all, we shall never,
首先,我們永遠
ever speak of that ever again.
永遠也不要再提起那件事
And secondly, I think you know that I meant the other thing.
其次,你應該知道我想說什么
I don't care to talk about that.
我不屑于聽你的話
I spoke to Oliver.
我和奧利弗談過了
He was surprisingly cool.
他對此事異常冷靜
That's because he knew.
那是因為他知道
Did you see his face when Thea told him?
你看見西婭告訴他時他的表情了嗎
Tommy, he didn't even blink.
湯米,他連眼睛都沒眨
Trust me, he knew.
相信我,他之前就知道
Then why didn't he say anything?
那為什么他什么也沒有說
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe because he knows he doesn't have any right to judge me.
可能因為他覺得沒什么資格說我吧
There's a silver lining, though.
盡管這樣,還是有一線希望
Now that the whole truth
既然大家
and nothing but is out,
都已坦白
is there a chance now for you and me?
我們之間還有可能嗎
You said you didn't think
你說你不認為
that I was a one girl type of guy.
我是那種專一的男人
I'm going to prove you wrong.
我要證明你是錯的
By dating me.
所以來跟我約會
By being better.
所以我要變得更優秀
By being someone that you deserve
變成配得上你的男人
and that you want to be with.
變成你愿意以身相許的男人
Well...
好吧
That's certainly a guy I'd be interested in meeting.
這個男人我肯定有興趣認識認識
Good.
太好了
Now how about we start,
那我們現在就開始吧
by getting you the heck out of here.
把你從這里接走
Come on, it is friday night.
來吧,這可是週五晚上
Come on.
走吧
Fine.Good.
好吧,太好了
Well, don't you scrub up nice?
你還真是人模狗樣啊
Here to support my family.
我是來這里支援我的家人
Yeah, me, too, god help me.
是啊,我也是,誰能幫幫我
Thank you.
謝謝你