Yes, I’m looking at it right now.
對 我正在看
-Yes, it is. -What’s happening?
對 是 發生了什么事?
I’ll call you back.
我會給你打回去的
Mr. President, Los Angeles has been devastated by a series of tornados.
總統先生 洛杉磯遭遇了 一系列的龍卷風襲擊
On top of that, the FAA wants your approval to suspend all air traffic.
除此之外 聯邦航空局希望你下令 終止所有空中交通
-What do you think we should do? -Until we can figure it out...
你認為我們該怎么辦? 在我們搞清楚事情原委之前...
...I don’t think we have much choice, sir. ...
我想我們沒有什么選擇 先生
What you’re seeing is what’s left of downtown Los Angeles.
你們現在所看到的是龍卷風過后的 洛杉磯市內情況
Hey, man, I just got off the phone with my mom.
嘿 哥們 我剛剛給我媽媽打完電話
Excuse me, you guys. I’m really sorry, but we need to change the channel.
對不起大家 我十分抱歉 但是我們需要換頻道
The FAA has grounded all air traffic in the United States.
聯邦航空局已經 終止了美國所有空中交通
Unfortunately, the order came too late for two planes...
不幸的是這道命令 對這兩架飛機來說來的太晚了...
...brought down by severe turbulence in the Midwest. ...
猛烈的湍流 致使它們在中西部地區墜毀
-The first flight.... -So much for " one in a billion. "
第一架... "十億分之一"理論不起作用了
All right. All right, listen up, everybody. Listen up, please.
好 好 聽著 大家 請聽一下
We’ve got a lot of work to do, and we don’t have much time...
我們有很多工作要做 我們沒有太多的時間...
...so let’s get started, please. Vorsteen? ...
那么我們現在開始 請 沃斯亭?
All our grid4 models are worthless.
我們所有的網格模型都沒有用了
I don’t think grid models are gonna be a lot of help here.
我認為這次網格模型幫不了我們
Canadians report tremendous circulation moving from the Arctic.
加拿大人報告猛烈的旋風正從北極移來
In Siberia, there’s a low-pressure system never before seen.
在西伯利亞 一個前所未見的 低氣壓云團已經形成
And Australia just saw the strongest typhoon ever recorded.
澳大利亞遇到了有史以來 最強烈的臺風
-These things are interconnected? -We have to consider the possibility.
這些現象之間有聯系嗎? 我們必須考慮這種可能性
The only force strong enough to affect global weather is the sun.
唯一有可能影響全球氣候的力量 是太陽
-What’s NASA have to say? -We’ve already checked.
國家航空航天局有什么看法? 我們已經檢查過了
Solar output is normal.
太陽一切正常