We have live coverage now from our Fox 1 1 chopper. Are you there, Bart?
我們現在在福克斯十一號直升機報道 你在嗎 巴特?
Yes, I’m here. These tornados6 are forming so fast--
對 我在 這些龍卷風形成的太快了--
-Bart! -What? Oh! Oh, my God.
巴特! 什么?喔! 喔 天啊!
Lisa, are you getting this on camera?
利薩 你在拍嗎?
This tornado just erased the Hollywood sign.
龍卷風正在卷走好萊塢的標志
The Hollywood sign is gone. It’s just shredded
.
好萊塢的標志被刮沒了 就這么成碎片了
Bart, what can you see? Is anyone hurt?
巴特 你能看到什么? 有人受傷嗎?
I wouldn’t be surprised. There is so much damage.
對此我不會驚訝的 損失太大了
And there are people down there taking pictures.
有很多人在那里拍照片
Hey, what the hell are you guys doing? Go for cover!
嘿 你們在干什么? 快找地方躲一躲!
You can’t stay here! Get out of here!
你不能待在這里! 離開這里!
What you’re seeing are two actual tornados
你們正在看到的是兩個龍卷風正在
striking Los Angeles lnternational Airport.
襲擊洛杉磯國際機場
Wait. It looks like they’ve joined and formed one large tornado.
等一下 看來它們合并成了 一個巨大的龍卷風
-Tommy! -Oh, my God!
湯米! 喔 天啊!
Holy shit!
糟了!
I’d like to urge all of our viewers to stay away....
我要警告所有觀眾遠離這里...
-Jeff, where are you? -I’m on Yucca and Vine.
杰夫 你在哪? 我在雨卡和萬恩街口
-I’m on my way. -You’re on TV. You’re in the middle of it.
我在路上 你在電視上 你正好在鏡頭里
God! Oh, my God!
天啊! 喔 我的天啊!
You gotta get out of there, man.
你應該馬上離開這里 哥們
That bus just got dropped on top of that Porsche!
那輛客車正好砸在保時捷上!
Oh, my God. I hope no one was in that car.
喔 我的天啊 希望車里沒人
For our national audience just joining us now...
現在為那些剛剛打開電視的觀眾解釋一下
... we are going live to downtown Los Angeles right now. Tommy? ...
我們現在正直播洛杉磯市區 湯米?
If you look over there behind me, that’s a tornado.
如果你看到我后面 那是龍卷風
Yes, a twister in Los Angeles.
對 洛杉磯的龍卷風
It’s one of many tornados that are destroying our city.
這是那些正在毀滅我們城市的 龍卷風其中之一
There’s another one. That’s the Los Angeles skyline.
那還有一個 那里是洛杉磯的地平線
It’s unbelievable! It’s huge! I’ve never seen anything like it.
這真令人難以置信! 太大了! 我從來沒見過這樣的
It looks like some sort of...
這看起來像...
What’s happening?
發生了什么?
...huge, horrific, terrifying nightmare, only this is the real thing. ...
巨大的 驚人的 恐怖的噩夢 只不過這一次是真的