Honey, I’ll be right back.
寶貝 我馬上回來
The Coast Guard closed the beaches, as waves have grown too big for....
海岸警衛隊已經封鎖了海岸海灘 海浪已經變得太大了...
-L.A. Weather Center. -It’s Tommy.
洛杉磯氣象中心 這是湯米 我在海灘上呢
I’m in the middle of something, Tommy. What do you need?
我有事情要忙 湯米 你需要什么?
There’s hail the size of golf balls coming down here.
這里正下著象高爾夫球 一樣大小的冰雹
A low-pressure system along the California coast...
一個低氣壓氣團 正沿加里福尼亞海岸運動...
...is creating a cyclonic1 system across the L.A. Basin. ...
生成的颶風橫掃洛杉磯盆地
- Yeah? -Boss, turn on The Weather Channel.
什么? 老板 打開氣象頻道
-I think we have to issue a tornado warning. -What are you talking about?
我想我們得發布一個龍卷風警報 你在說什么?
Palmdale and Lancaster are reporting wind speeds in excess....
帕穆戴爾和蘭喀斯特報告風速在增強...
-Hold on a second. -Conditions highly unusual for California.
等我一下 加里福尼亞情況很不正常
We’ re building a forecast model, we need-- What?
我們正在建造一個預報模型 我們需要... 什么?
Priority access to the mainframe for two days, maybe three.
讓我們優先使用巨型計算機 兩天 也許是三天
-Oh, is that it? Anything else? -We need it immediately.
喔 就這樣嗎?沒別的了? 我們現在就要
I would say that you’ve lost your mind...
我會說你瘋了...
...but you’ve been this way for the past 20 years. ...
但是你這樣已經二十年了
-Tom, this is important. -What’s this forecast model you’re building?
湯姆 這很重要 你要建造的預報模型是什么樣?
Janet Tokada, this is Jack Hall.
珍尼特?霍卡達 這是杰克?霍爾
Janet’s a hurricane specialist with NASA.
珍尼特是國家航空航天局的颶風專家
Jack’s a paleoclimatologist, and I have absolutely no idea what he’s up to.
杰克 古氣象學家 我不知道他要干什么
Booker. What’s going on here?
卜克 這里發生了什么?
They just issued a tornado warning in Los Angeles.
他們剛剛在洛杉磯發布了颶風警報
Breaking news as we prepare to go live to Los Angeles.
特別新聞 在我們正準備去洛杉磯 進行現場報道
Mixed reports are coming in about some extreme weather occurring in the area.
數份報告顯示這一地區 出現了一些極為特殊的天氣情況
Okay, we’re now going live to our Fox affiliate in Los Angeles.
好 現在由我們??怂沟耐?為您在洛杉磯現場報導