Excuse me, sir. We’re really late.
對不起 先生 我們已經晚了
...and they’re polluting the atmosphere. ...
他們正在污染大氣
We’re almost there.
我們快到了
-We’re only two blocks away. -Let’s walk.
我們只差兩條街就到了 我們用走的吧
What’s gotten into them?
他們犯什么毛病了?
I have no idea. They’re all worked up today.
不知道 他們今天都興奮的不得了
In 1 532, Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro...
在一五三二年 西班牙征服者 弗郎西斯科?彼薩羅...
...defeated this lncan emperor at the Peruvian highland1 town of Cajamarca. ...
在秘魯高地卡加瑪卡城 擊敗了印加國王
What is his name? Time.
他叫什么名字?記時開始
Montezuma.
芒特祖瑪
No, no, Montezuma was in Mexico, not Peru.
不 不 芒特祖瑪在墨西哥 不是秘魯
It’s, like, Anta-something.
這 好象 安塔什么的...
-Atahualpa? -That’s it!
安塔華帕? 就是它!
Time’s up. Correct answers, please.
時間到 請出示答案
That’s five points for Woodmont and five points for Pinehurst Academy.
烏德芒隊得五分 帕合斯特學院也得五分
Next question.
下個問題
In what year did Louis Quatorze ascend to the throne of France?
在哪一年路易十四 繼承了法國王位?
This place is so retro, it might actually be cool if it were on purpose.
這里太懷舊了 如果是特別設計的話 還是很有特色的
Yeah, look at all these nerds.
是啊 看看那些討厭鬼
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You look beautiful.
你看起來真漂亮
Thanks. This place is incredible.
謝謝 這地方很不錯
Do you believe this is their cafeteria?
你相信這是他們的自助餐廳嗎?
You played a great first round.
你第一輪答得漂亮
So did you.
你也一樣
These are my teammates, Sam and Brian.
這是我的隊友 薩姆和布萊恩
-I’m Laura. -Oh, I’m J.D.
我是勞拉 喔 我是 J?D
-Your school’s amazing. -Would you like a tour?
你的學校很漂亮 你想參觀一下嗎?
Sure. That’d be great.
當然 那太好了
Could you hold this for a sec?
你能幫我拿一下嗎?
Yeah, sure.
可以 沒問題
Thanks.
謝謝
Man, you got some serious competition.
哥們 你遇到一個很強勁的對手
Please.
別胡說
-And I’ll bet he’s really rich too. -Shut up.
我猜他還很富 閉嘴
-Who is it? -Terry Rapson here.
哪位? 特里?瑞博森
Sorry to call you so early.
對不起 這么早給你打電話
No, professor, it’s all right. What is it?
沒有 教授 沒關系 什么事?
Well, we’ve found something extraordinary. Extraordinary and disturbing, that is.
喔 我們有了一些重大發現 重大而且麻煩 是這樣...