Ridiculous. How can he fail you for being smarter than he is?
胡扯 他怎么能因為你比他聰明 就判你不及格呢?
That’s what I said.
我就是這么說的
You did?
你這么說了?
-How’d he take it? -He flunked me, remember?
他怎么說?他判我不及格 記得嗎?
Oh, yeah.
喔 是的
Sam, I’m sorry. I jumped to conclusions.
薩姆 對不起 我太早下結論了
I’m gonna call this guy and have a word with him.
我會給他打電話 和他談談
We’ll straighten this out.
我們會把這搞清楚的
Hey, you can’t park there.
嘿 你不能停在這里
-Don’t worry about it. -Sam?
別擔心 薩姆?
Sam.
薩姆
Parker, this is Houston.
帕克 這里是休斯頓
We’re seeing some bad weather over Canaveral.
卡那維拉爾角這里天氣很糟糕
It doesn ’t look like you’re coming back this week.
看來你們這個禮拜回不來了
Your wife’s gonna give me an earful.
你老婆肯定要跟我發牢騷
Roger that.
收到
Hey, come take a look at this storm system. It’ s enormous.
嘿 來看看這風暴云團 太大了
You all right? 你還好嗎?
He’s afraid of flying.
他害怕飛行
I’m fine.
我沒事
Statistically, the chance of a plane going down because of turbulence...
據統計 飛機因為湍流 失事的幾率...
...is less than, what, one in a billion? Or is it a million? ...
小于 多少?十億分之一? 還是百萬分之一?
-I can’t remember if it’s a-- -Shut up, Brian.
我記不清是... 閉嘴 布萊恩
Listen, Sam...
聽著 薩姆...
...don’t pay attention to him, okay? Everything’s fine. ...
別理他 好嗎? 沒事的
They’re still serving drinks.
他們還在提供飲料呢
Folks, it appears we’re gonna have a bit of a bumpy ride for the next few minutes.
朋友們 可能飛機在下幾分鐘里 將會有點顛簸
Please fasten your seat belts and put your tray tables...
請系好您的安全帶 把面前的餐盤合好...
...and seat backs in their upright positions until we get through this. Thank you. ...
然后在座位上坐好 直到我們飛過氣流為止 謝謝\